COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
This is bring to your notice that before using any of our services or functionalities, you must read this Privacy and Cookies Policy as well as the Terms and Conditions in the specific section regarding the service or functionality. In their section you can see if there are any specific conditions for use, or if they require specific processing of your Personal Data.
User may choose not to provide certain Personal Data or withdraw the consent subsequently with respect to such Personal Data by sending a written intimation. However, not providing certain compulsory information or withdrawing the consent may mean that it will not be possible to manage your registration as a user or to use certain functionalities or services available through the Platform.
The Personal Data collected from you will be retained, on behalf of Gini and Jony limited
You hereby guarantee that the Personal Data provided is true and exact, and agrees to report any change or modification thereto. If you provide us with the Personal Data of third parties, you shall be responsible for having informed them and obtained their consent for these details to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to Data Controllers or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
Gini and Jony Limited Shall use personal data for the following purpose
- To manage your registration as a user of the Platform. The Personal Data you provide us with shall be used to identify you as a Platform user, and to give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
- The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products you have acquired or any other contract with Us through the Platform. In particular, you must aware for the
- If you choose the option to save your card, you shall expressly authorize us to process the indicated details to be used as necessary for its activation and development. The card's security code (CVV or CVC) shall only be used for making the purchase and shall not be subsequently stored or processed as part of the payment details. Consenting to the activation of this functionality means that your data will automatically appear in these fields when making future transactions, so you will not have to enter card details again for each new purchase as they will be considered as valid and in place. You can do anything with your save details like change and delete any time through the My Account section. We store and transmit your card details in accordance with the leading international standards of confidentiality and security for credit and debit cards. The use of this function may require you to change your access password for security reasons. Remember that security when using the Platform also depends on the correct use and storage of certain confidential codes.
- In the event that you have purchased a Gift Card, if you provide us with the personal data of third parties, you shall be responsible for having informed them and obtained their consent so that, in compliance with the Platform’s Use and Purchase Conditions, we will be able to process their data for purposes of (a) managing the shipping or verifying receipt of the Gift Card, and (b) attending to any requests that you or said third party may make.
- When Gini and Jony offer Cash on Delivery option, you are able to choose Cash on Delivery option in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Therefore, in case it is available and you choose as payment method " Cash on Delivery ", please be informed that in case of return of items purchased, it would be necessary for you to provide certain additional information if you opt for reimbursement through bank transfer, that would be processed solely for the purpose of reimbursing the price, as your bank account details and such bank account information – in case necessary - could be disclosed to third parties working for cross boarder bank transfer including but not limited to the transfer banks.
- We may contact you by any electronic communication system like Email, SMS, Mobile, Call, such as the App's push notifications etc., regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including Platform security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
New Letter subscription
After subscription of New letter of Gini and Jony You authorize us to provide information regarding our products and services, through different means as, among others, by email, any other similar electronic means of communication (such as SMS, etc.) as well as through push notifications via the App – in case you have activated such notifications in your mobile device.
You can also unsubscribe newsletter anytime, or by following the information we provide in each communication.
Data Protect Right
Our Data Controllers team respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for your request. If you decide to exercise these rights, and if part of the personal data you provided was your email address, we would ask you to please specify this circumstance in your written request, indicating the email address from which you wish to exercise your right rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Uses of Personal data
It is also necessary that we can provide your data to Gini and Jony belonging entities who provide us with support services, such as financial bodies, entities that fight against fraud, providers of technological, logistical, transport and delivery services that analyze the transactions made on the Platform with the aim of offering users sufficient guarantees in commercial operations, etc. By providing us with your Personal Data on this Platform, you are authorizing us to process and share your information with said collaborators. We may also disclose your data to government agencies if required even without your prior consent, the purpose of disclosing this information to govt. agencies to verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences or for other purposes required under applicable law.
Gini and Jony Limited adopts reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable Indian laws and the companies belonging to Gini and Jony Limited adopt similar security practices and procedures for the protection of Personal Data and to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Data.
Information on Cookies
A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your electronic devices like Computer, Laptop, Mobile phone and any other electronic devices, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer. While this Policy uses the general term “Cookies”, as they are the main method for storing information used by this website, the browser's "Local Storage" space is also used for the same purposes as the Cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this "Local Storage".